The excel screen is broken down into the following parts.
1. Floating Format Window - There are different windows that can be opened to modify your workbook.
2. Worksheet- An individual spreadsheet with rows and columns, and a chart.
3. Workbook - A file contains between 1 and 255 worksheets.
4. Tab/Dark Box - This marks the currently active cell.
5. Heading - Displays the column letter and row number.
6. Zoom Control - Controls the magnification of the screen.
7. F1/Help Symbol - Allow the user to ask for help.
8. Fx Bar - Displays the contents of the currently active cell
9. Sliding Bars- this allows you to move in the sheet.
10. Split Tab - Allow viewing of distant parts of the worksheet at the same time.
11. Ribbon - This is the ribbon that allows for modification of the sheet.